Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 1 pkt MAGGI Cheese Sauce Mix
- ½ cup boiling water
- 8 small pita breads
- 1 tomato, sliced
- tuna, drained and flaked
- red capsicum, chopped
- green capsicum, chopped
- ½ cup grated edam cheese
Prep time Cook time
- Put the Cheese Sauce Mix in a small bowl. Pour in the boiling water. Whisk until thick and smooth. Leave to cool a little.
- Preheat the grill. Put the pita breads on a grill rack. Put under the grill and toast on one side. Remove from the grill and turn over.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of sauce over the untoasted side. Cover with tomato slices, then add any of the toppings. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put back under the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.