Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 2 tsp olive oil or cooking spray
- 1 onion (150g) chopped
- 1 potato (200g) cubed
- 1 carrot (120g) cubed
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes in juice
- 1 pkt MAGGI Rich Tomato Soup Mix
- 2 tsp MAGGI Vegetable Stock Powder
- 3½ cups (840mL) water
- 1 courgette (120g) chopped
- 1 cup (110g) chopped green beans
- ½ cup (110g) dried pasta
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Prep time Cook time
- Spray a large saucepan with oil and heat. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add potato, carrot, tomatoes, Soup Mix, Stock Powder and water. Bring to boil, stirring. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add courgette, green beans and pasta. Simmer uncovered for a futher 15 minutes or until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally. Stir in chopped parsley and serve with bread.