Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Barbequed Asparagus & Prawn Salad
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 2 strips lemon peel
- 12 spears asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, ends trimmed
- 500 g raw prawns, peeled
- 1 bunch mint or coriander leaves
- 1 qty Spicy Thai Sauce
Prep time Cook time
- Heat the flat plate of barbeque or a frypan and add oil if necessary.
- Shave off the lemon peel using a potato peeler. Stir-fry the vegetables and prawns with the peel.
- Toss with the fresh mint or coriander and serve with Spicy Thai Sauce.