Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Barbeque Pear & Feta Salad
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 2 pears
- ¼ cup halved pecan nuts
- ½ cucumber, chopped into large chunks
- 1 pkt cos lettuce
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp MAGGI Green Herb Stock Powder
- 1 tsp liquid honey
- 1 bunch fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Prep time Cook time
- Lightly oil and preheat a barbeque hotplate or frying pan.
- Cut each pear into eight wedges and slice out the core segments. Grill or fry turning regularly until golden on all sides, about 5-7 minutes
- Layer cooked pears onto a serving platter with remaining salad ingredients.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir well, alternatively add to a screw top jar and shake vigorously. Toss and dress the salad before serving.