Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Help your family eat well every day, explore the nutritional properties of this recipe.
|Dietary Fibre||- g|
“A wonderfully rich, delicious and decadent cheesecake - serve with fresh berries for a complete and satisfying dessert!”
“A wonderfully rich, delicious and decadent cheesecake – serve with fresh berries for a complete and satisfying dessert!”
- 250 g sweet biscuits, crushed
- 100 g butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 can HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk, 395g
- 4 eggs
- 300 mL cream
- 3 tsp vanilla essence
Prep time Cook time
- Preheat oven to 160°C/140°C fan-forced.
- Combine biscuits and butter; press mixture into base and sides of a 23cm springform pan. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and Condensed Milk until thick and creamy. Add eggs, cream and vanilla, beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 1¼ hours or until just set; refrigerate until required. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.