Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Bacon Topped Meatloaf
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 500 g lean minced beef
- 250 g sausage meat
- ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 onion, very finely chopped
- 1 small apple, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp MAGGI Beef Stock Powder
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 rashers bacon
Prep time Cook time
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine all the ingredients except the bacon in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Press into a lightly greased, shallow loaf pan or rectangular ovenproof dish.
- Cook in oven for 45 minutes. Place the bacon over the top, cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the loaf is cooked.