Looking for mealtime inspiration? Search now...
Bacon Potato Cakes
We are currently updating the Nutritional Table, this is a work in progress but please be sure to check back in at a later date. If you require urgent assistance with this recipe please contact us.
- 1 pkt MAGGI Bacon & Onion Soup Mix
- 400 g potatoes, mashed
- 2 spring onions (50g) finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 rashers bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup (15g) dried wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp canola oil
Prep time Cook time
- Combine soup mix, cooled mashed potatoes, spring onions, parsley and bacon. If necessary chill for 30 minutes.
- Shape into eight cakes, approximately 3cm in thickness, coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add potato cakes, cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve with a crisp salad if desired.